- In some countries, brides place tiny sacs of chicken blood in their vagina prior to intercourse to prove that the hymen was intact before marriage. In other countries, women put thickened sheep's blood into the vagina for the same purpose.
- The record for female orgasms is 134 in one hour.
- One sperm contains 37.5 MB of DNA information. One ejaculation represents a data transfer of 15,875 GB, which is equivalent to a combined capacity of 62 MacBook Pros.
- In many states, impotence is a real reason for divorce.
A small study of the American journal Psychology of Consciousness: Theory, Research, and Practice showed that BDSM is not only a story about whips and strong ropes, domination, and submission. Regular practice of 50 Shades of Gray style sex can be very beneficial! And that's why.
A woman's sexual fantasies are not limited to one trip to a sex shop and role-playing games with a whip, because this has made everyone sick for a long time, for which thanks to "50 shades of gray". However, there are among the female sexual dreams and those that have already become a kind of classics in our imagination.
From an early age, we have been taught that monogamy is the only acceptable form of a relationship and that we should all be with a partner whom only wants each other. Nowadays the taboo stigma around non monogamous relationships is fading into the distance, and we welcome a new era of acceptance around non monogamous relationships.
1. Sex is one of the biggest stress relievers! Getting frisky will reduce nerves, lower blood pressure and reduce stress.
2. Studies have shown that arousal and orgasm can actually boost your immune system. If you're feeling a little under the weather, get yourself some chicken soup, hot tea and a partner to get down with.
3. Coconut oil is natures lube. All natural, long lasting and even anti fungal!