1. Sex is one of the biggest stress relievers! Getting frisky will reduce nerves, lower blood pressure and reduce stress.
2. Studies have shown that arousal and orgasm can actually boost your immune system. If you're feeling a little under the weather, get yourself some chicken soup, hot tea and a partner to get down with.
3. Coconut oil is natures lube. All natural, long lasting and even anti fungal!
4. Lesbians have the most orgasms! A study that researched sexual orientation and orgasm occurrence discovered that straight women climax 61.6% of the time whereas homosexual women climax 74.7% of the time!
5. There are only thirty six calories in a teaspoon of semen.
6. A recent study presented at the annual meeting of the American Sociological Association found that the most mind-blowing sex comes with being in love with your partner.
7. Nipplegasms are a real thing, nipple stimulation releases oxytocin which can cause uterine and vaginal contractions associated with orgasm.
8. Ever wonder why things like spanking and hair-pulling go from bad pain to good pain when brought into the bedroom? That's because your pain threshold can increase significantly during arousal.
9. An apple a day can boost your sex life. According to studies, women who eat the fruit at least once per day have a higher sexual quality of life!
10. Both men and women can have multiple orgasms. But for men to achive one, their first orgasm must occur without ejaculation and without losing their erection.
11. Research shows that lying down can dampen sensitivity to smell and sound. So missionary is not going to be as multi-sensory as when you're on top.
12. Women in the UK think about sex 2 1/2 times a day, says Durex Global Sex Survey. Men tend to think about it twice as often.
13. The more orgasms you have, the longer you're likely to live.
14. In order to attract men, young women in Uganda apply herbs to their labia in an attempt to make them longer.
15. The word 'pornographic' comes from the Greek word meaning 'the writing of prostitutes'.
16. Approximately 100 to 150 calories are burnt during intercourse.
17. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.
18. When two people kiss, they exchange between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria.
19. Americans spend 57 minutes per week having sex. That's 14 minutes below the global average. 20. 33% of British women that think that they can prevent pregnancy by jumping up and down immediately after sex.